My Tickers

Friday, March 12, 2010

I keep forgetting to share this....

Right before we headed up for our 3 day weekend, I dyed my hair. The greys were starting to creep through again and I needed to cover them up since they like to grow right smack dab in the middle of my bangs! It's one small section, but it's right in the front and is extreemly noticable! So I opted to change the color more than try to match my roots like usual, afterall, that's half the reason to color anyway, you can completely change if you want to. The box said it was light auburn and the picture looked like it would be a nice color on me so I went for it.

Orion came home from school and saw my hair (which was now a very red color instead of the soft auburn on the box) and he says to me:

"Mom you are so beautiful! I'm not just saying that because you're my mom either, it's true! If you weren't my mom I'd ask you to be my girlfriend! I hope when I grow up my wife will be just as beautiful as you."


From Blogger Pictures

No comments: