My Tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A poem a day

That's what I'm doing for Big Sis. Every single day I have either found a really nice poem to post on her facebook wall or made one up to post. I have decided that if she is determined to stay with her guy regardless of the battles and arguments they have then the least I can do is ensure she has at least one moment out of every day where she smiles and knows she is loved! I never want her to go a single day without knowing that she is loved by someone! She has already been through enough crap in her life, she surely needs to feel some love. Ad so I have taken it upon myself to post on her wall every day in the hopes that she will smile and know deep down inside that somebody loves her and that she is special! Am I crazy??



From Blogger Pictures

No comments: