My Tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Late mothers Day present

On Sunday mornings I usually work while hubby takes the wild child out to breakfast and then they come home and watch a movie quietly in the living room while I finish up...today was an ordinary Sunday except they didn't get back until I was almost finished up work. When I finished up hubby told me how he had taken the wild child out and bought him new shoes and he even got himself a matching pair (too cute) Then they told me to sit on the couch because they had a surprise for me.

While Orion ensured that I did not peek hubby went out to the kitchen and brought back a small box which he placed in my lap. The box contained a brand new Asus PC netbook! Apparently my recent meltdown got him to thinking that maybe I needed a little something to make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and make it so that I didn't have to be on the desktop computer while posting on FB or here or just checking e-mails.

I have to say, I have a couple of great guys! They are totally awesome!

From Blogger Pictures

No comments: