My Tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday.....

Ever have one of those days where you know you have things to do, but you just don't want to do them??? That's me today!

I know I should have done the breakfast dishes before coming on the puter, but I didn't. I know I should have re-folded the throw blankets on the couch (for the umteenth time) but I didn't. I know I need to write a Thoughtful Thursday post....and I just don't wanna think about it!

I don't want to recall today, I don't want to do anything but sleep and relax and enjoy having a day off! Hubby bought me a new lawnmower yesterday and I love it, but you won't find me out in the yard doing that, you won't find me doing much of anything except maybe sitting here typing out what I should be doing lol I am so unproductive today!

See last night (or should I say this morning since it was 3:30 in the morning) I heard noises coming from the entry way where the dog sleeps. I crept out there quietly to find out what was up (thinking the cats had stolen his blanket again) only to find the dog crouching in the corner, ears backed down like he had done something wrong and what looked like wet wet mud all over the place! The stairs there are open stairs...it was dripping off the stairs down into the basement. It was on the walls, it was on the floor, it was everywhere! Apparently he ate something bad yesterday while he was outside and his backside exploded! It was the nastiest thing I have cleaned up in a VERY long time! It was one of those moments where you just stare in amazement for a couple minutes asking yourself "WHERE can I step without stepping in any of this??" All the time hoping the dog will not bound up the stairs at you and track it all over the place! It was not fun, I had to put the dog outside on the deck while I cleaned it up...took over an hour to get everything clean and sanitized!

So after sending Orion off to school I went back to bed. I slept until about 1/2 hour ago and I still have no motivation to do a darn thing! I'm having a "I DON'T WANNA!!!!!" kind of day! My arthritis is flared up bad, my head hurts from the sinusitis caused by my allergies, and the smell of bleach still permeates the house...but it's better than explosive dog diarrhea smell right?

So I think this Thursday, I'm skipping the past, I just don't wanna do it! I don't wanna think about it, I don't wanna post about it...maybe later on I'll change my mind but if I do I'll post then, just not right now. Right now I'm going to go make myself refold those throw blankets for the umteenth time and relax until the wild child comes home.



From Blogger Pictures

No comments: