My Tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Proud Mama post

Orion has been on spring vacation this past week  and I have been recovering from bronchitis. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Orion did get to go to the zoo with his girlfriend.
Well what I didn't know was that yesterday was her birthday. Orion came home from spending Friday and Saturday with his grandparents asking if I could take him out to target so he could get her a birthday present. I took him out today, he emptied his bank here at home, money he had been saving to buy himself video games, so he could buy her the newest Pokemon game that comes with the Pokewalker. He spent every single penny he had on this girl even though she didn't have a party or mentioning  anything about her birthday. The best part was as we were driving back from Target with her present in his lap he says to me:

"I know it seems crazy to spend this much on someone when they haven't even invited me to a party or anything but it just feels so good to give her something that I know she will really like. It just feels really good inside to know I am making her happy."

What a wonderful boy I have raised, I couldn't be prouder!


From Blogger Pictures

No comments: