My Tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

A post special for Sweet Mama Jones :)

Special for you, here's a short video of me last season You can see me coming over the edge of the hill on the right side of the screen and riding down past hubby.






I think the biggest difference between me and the lessons isn't so much my mad skills but more along the lines of I give him a challenge one run and the next run I let him do whatever he wants. So he gets to have some fun inbetween each lesson and it's not all about work. I was basically just taking him up the small lift that only goes about 1/3 of the way up the mountain and I would tell him to connect from his heel edge to the toe edge and back to the heel edge 3 times as he rode down. Before I knew it he was connecting 7 or 8 turns instead of just 3.

From Blogger Pictures

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HOW AWESOME!!!
I love it!
I don't have a video of me playing in the snow, but imagine a snowball that just keeps growing as it's tumbling, thats me. :)