My Tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Just one thing today...a poem I wrote. It sums up pretty much everything I have in my head today. I wish I could put this to music and have someone amazing sing it to raise awareness about child abuse.

CAN YOU HEAR ME CRYING
written by me:

Can you hear me crying
Can you hear me scream
can you hear the pain in my heart?
Can YOU....
hear ME?

I sat alone in the corner
after you took the mickey out of me
you stood there looking down
my heart broken in misery

you made me what I am
you made this wounded child
you tore my life to pieces
your took away my wild

I ask you
Can you hear me crying
can you hear me scream
can you hear the pain in my heart
can YOU....
hear ME?

I sit here dank and dirty
with tear stains on my face
but no one sees the hurt inside
they all just turn away

They only see what they want to
they only hear me sing
they can not see the pain in my eyes
they can not see a thing

But can they hear me crying
can they hear me scream
can they hear the pain in my heart
can THEY....
hear ME

The years they fade to nothing
the days they go away
with each there comes a new sorrow
with each there is new pain

she'll hit me and hurt me all over
she'll tell me not to cry
if I do I'll just get some more
so I really must try

because no one hears me crying
no one hears me scream
no one hears the pain in my heart
no one....
hears me

He'll rape me in the nighttime
steal my innocence
he'll take away my childhood
leaving tears on my bed

he'll hurt me over and over
he'll have his way with me
and when I tell her reality
she'll say it's just fantasy

because
they refuse to hear me crying
they refuse to hear me scream
they refuse to hear the pain in my heart
they refuse
to hear me

The world doesn't like to see the evil
that lingers behind closed doors
they don't want to admit
there's an evil crawling across the floor

the world is deaf and blind
to the sad reality
that evil lingers close to home
it lives....with me

why can't they hear me crying
why can't they hear me scream
why can't they hear the pain in my heart
why can't they....
hear me?

~~~~~~~~~~

Have a great weekend everyone and please...open your ears and open your eyes, the evil lives everywhere! The problem is it's very good at hiding!



No comments: