My Tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Poor boy can't catch a break

Took him in for his annual well check today, of course when I picked him up from school he was lethargic and tired. He fell asleep on my shoulder in the waiting room at 3 in the afternoon, , then laid down on the table as soon as we got into the room and fell back to sleep! Poor kid has severe bronchitis now, he hasn't even finished the antibiotics for his strep throat!!! They told me to have him finish that antibiotic and gave us azithromax for the bronchitis. He also has to use flovent inhaler 2X a day and albutural inhaler every 4 hours until he gets better. If he doesn't improve within 3 to 4 days I have to take him back for chest x-rays to check for pneumonia!


My poor kid needs a break! I'm sick and tired of him being sick and tired!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh jeez, the poor kid! AND the poor mama having to watch her little man feel like this...its one of those "helpless mother" things that suck. :( Fingers crossed he is up and running soon!