My Tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Just a quick update...been a long week

The cats are still sick...although they are getting better they are still sneezing up a storm. Rex is doing great, got some sneezies for a day or two but really he was the best one for this...perhaps it's his age and he's received more vaccines than the others or maybe it's the fact that he's the only cat that gets to go outdoors so he has a stronger immune system being exposed to more animals...whatever it is he was the easiest cat by far. Sparky got the bad sneezies and was breathing through his mouth for a couple days but he never stopped eatting or drinking so he's doing great. He still has a couple sneezes a day but nothing major. Clawdia has the sneezing and wheezing, stopped eatting for a few days, but she was eatting today so I am happy about that. She doesn't look like she's lost much weight so I am not too worried. Merlin is doing great, still sneezing but eatting and drinking fine. Martin is my biggest concern. He hasn't eatten food in about 4 1/2 days! He has clearly lost weight, he does drink water which is good, but he worries me none the less. He is no longer breathing through his mouth, but his eyes water so much he looks like he's crying (luckily it's clear liquid so probably not bacterial) and he's sneezing still. Orion did manage to get one little piece of cheese into him today so I am hoping that means he's going to start eatting soon!

~~~~~~~~~

On a different note, my older sister called me up and we talked on the phone for nearly an hour. I haven't talked to her in a few years and it was nice to laugh with her once again. She and I think a lot alike! She's the one I would normally refer to as older sister #3 :) She's 3 years older than me, we went through a lot of things similar...she was molested by older brother #2 but not by my father...however she was molested by our mothers boyfriend who only got to me once. She and I used to laugh and giggle a lot, I was there with her when her first 2 were born, helped her out when the second one came along and she really needed someone, we were very close for many years. She moved far away, I moved and we somehow lost contact...we found each other through facebook and have reconnected...it's really nice!
~~~~~~~~~
Well I'm off to work, gotta go try to make some money lol Hope everyone has a great weekend :)



No comments: