My Tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

I just don't understand.........

When I was a kid and you had school picture day the photographer ALWAYS handed out combs to every child so you could comb your hair and look nice.
Today Orion had school pictures taken and not only did they not hand out any combs but they didn't even have the kids look in a mirror to make sure they looked halfway descent AND they took the photo AFTER recess which means lord only knows what condition he was in when the photo was taken! He's a 9 year old boy who was out at recess in the sun so chances are he was a bit sweaty and his hair was probably a bit disheveled....especially since his hair is on the long side. HOPEFULLY I did not spent $47 on a photo that I would have deleted out of my digital camera! I guess only time will tell **sigh**



No comments: