My Tickers

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's a catastrophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY COFFEE MAKER DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!

A moment of silence for my poor devoted, hard working coffee maker who has brought me immeasurable amounts of love and enjoyment....I drink A LOT of coffee! My coffee maker has brewed wonderful aromas day and night, it gave me the liquid gold that I desire and savor on a daily basis! If I could have hooked an IV from that brewer to my arm I probably would have LOL seriously I love my coffee. It's not just the caffienne, it's the smell, the way it makes me smile and relax when I smell it, the way the brewer gurgles when it's done brewing. I will miss my coffee maker dearly, I hope I can find another just like it!


It's the end of life as I know it until the 1st of next month when I'll have a big enough paycheck to buy another one...the one coming on the 16th is tiny because I had that bad flu and couldn't work for 10 days due to no voice....yeah that one is barely gonna cover a bill or two and that's it, no coffee maker for me until the bigger check arrives. :(:(:( I don't know if I can survive that long, I might even have to break down and buy ....dare I say it... INSTANT COFFEE! I hate the stuff, but it's probably better than nothing.




No comments: