My Tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We Want To Know Wednesdays


1. What is your most commonly used word or phrase when you are frustrated?

My words depend on two things.....
1) Exactly how frustrated I am...the more frustration, the more naughty the word!
2) Is the kid within hearing distance?...If the boy can hear me, well I gotta keep it clean and use substitute words.

2. What random question do you usually get from strangers or casual acquaintances? 

"You can't deny him can you" Apparently my boy looks a lot like his Mama, especially when he wears his glasses


3. Did you ever correspond by mail with anyone, who? Do you still have the letters? 

Yes, I actually grew up in an age where e-mail was pretty much unheard of and that was the only way to communicate with people long distance without the long distance charges on your phone. I don't have any of the letters, but I used to send letters to my siblings, my friends, and my foster family while I was in college.  

4. Do you dance in public? Why or why not?

Honestly, I occasionally will ...but my son gets all wiggy and embarrassed so I try to contain myself. However, I have been known to sing along to the music that's playing at the store or the bowling alley when it's a really good one.

5. What is your favorite kind of Chapstick/lip balm? 

Blistex




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah - you DEFINITELY cannot deny that child! He is your mini-me!